Saturday, March 27, 2010

A piece of heaven in the middle of chaos

IMG_1849
This weekend, instead of traveling, we spent the time laying low in Valencia. This made me realize that I only have about 6 weeks here left and there is a lot in Valencia that I haven't seen. So, I started yesterday on my quest to check out some of the cool stuff Valencia has to offer, starting off first with the Botanical Gardens. It was almost crazy that this huge garden, located in the middle of the city, could be so peaceful when it was surrounded by all the busyness of everyday city life. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I really want to go back again near the end of my trip, because I think a lot more things will be in bloom. Enjoy the following pictures, even though they don't quite give the park justice.

IMG_1850

IMG_1867

IMG_1874
IMG_1878

IMG_1873

IMG_1862

IMG_1881

IMG_1859

No comments: